- 250 g Ground beef （20%～30% fat）
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- 25 ml olive oil
- 2 slices Slice of tomato
- 2 slices Slice of onion
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese slice
- Handful Lettuce
- 1 tsp some mayonnaise
- 2 sesame buns
- For the burger, place the mince into a bowl and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Divide the mince into two and mould each piece into a patty shape.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour so that they firm up.
- Brush each patty with the olive oil and place onto a hot griddle pan. Cook for four minutes on each side, or until completely cooked through.
- Place the slice of cheese on top of the patty and melt under a hot grill.
- Cut the buns in half and lightly toast the insides
Assemble the burger
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottom half of the bun. Add a layer of lettuce. Add the patty and then add layers of sliced tomato and onion.