- 200 g chicken breast
- 4 peach
- 100 g ciabatta bread
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ red onion
- 60 g rocket
- ½ peach
- 60 ml olive oil
- 20 ml balsamic vinegar
- ½ Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- To taste salt & pepper
- Make the salad dressing first: put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend well. Separate the dressing into 2 portions: one is used for dressing the salad later, the other one is used to marinate the chicken.
- Flatten the chicken and put in a bag, pour the salad dressing in. Seal the bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- At the same time thinly slice the red onion and soak in plenty of vinegar and water for 10 mins and then dry it. Peel and deseed the peach and cut each one in 6 pieces. Cut the bread into 1-2cm cubes, smash the garlic a bit. Prepare the rockets by washing it if needed.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot and brush each slice of the peach surface with olive oil. Griddle the peaches for 2-3 minutes on each side until clear char lines appear. After that, use the same griddle pan to grill the chicken breast until cooked (10-15 mins).
- Let the chicken cool slightly and cut the chicken into slices.
- Preheat the oven for 200C.
- Prepare a baking tray, put in the bread and garlic, drizzle some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the bread is golden and crispy.
- To serve, mix the rocket, red onion, grilled peach and croutons in a bowl. Pour in some salad dressing and mix well.