Grilled Lobster with Beurre Blanc
- 1 (400g) Lobster
- 100 g Pea
- 15 g Butter
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 150 g Butter
- 50 ml White wine
- 20 ml White wine vinegar
- 50 ml Water
- 1 Shallot
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Handling ingredients: After the lobster is cleaned according to the described steps, remove the meat from the claws and place it in the shell head.
- Wash the peas for later use. If using peas, remove from pea pods and wash them for later use.
- Melt the butter in the microwave until it is a liquid, add lemon zest, lemon juice, paprika powder and an appropriate amount of salt and mix well. Place the lobster on the baking sheet and drizzle the butter on to the meat.
- For the sauce:Boil a pot of water and season with an appropriate amount of salt (for cooking peas). Cut the cold butter into small cubes about 2 cm long and put them back in the refrigerator for later use. Add shallot, white wine, and white wine vinegar to a saucepan, boil and reduce to about 1 tablespoon of liquid.
- Strain the shallots and return the filtered liquid (1 tablespoon) to a clean pot. Reduce heat and add ice-cold butter. Add a small piece at a time and beat with an egg beater until the butter is completely melted and completely blended with the liquid before continuing to add.
- After adding all the butter pieces, you should get a smooth and thick sauce like below. Squeeze in fresh lemon juice. Taste it, add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook the peas n the prepared boiling water.Turn the oven to the grill function and set to the highest temperature. Place the lobster on the top of the oven for 5-10 minutes. The cooking time needs to be adjusted according to the size of the lobster. The grilled lobster is topped with sauce and served with peas (or green beans).